- Trading Central matches requirements of various investment styles, from intraday trading to long term investments.
- Trading Central provides investment research for more than 200 investment banks, fund managers, brokers and professional dealers from 45 countries around the world.
- Trading Central is a leading investment research provider in the financial market.
- Trading Central provides free access to ATFX clients.
- Enjoy a new trading experience with Trading Central.
Acclaimed as the world’s top tier technical analysis resource, Trading central technical strategies and professional data analysis reports cover currencies, precious metal, commodities and indices by means of market data terminals (Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Dow Jones, etc) and primary trading platforms. The strategies of every product update ten times daily and provide clients the best investment opportunities.
Trading Central is a certified member of three Independent Research Providers associations: Investorside Research, Euro IRP and Asia IRP. Trading Central is aligned with investors’ interests and free from investment conflict. It is also a Registered Investment Adviser (RIA) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (SFC), which is compliant with and regulated by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF).
The Trading Central research combines
3 sets of indicators for MT4
Three sets of indicators have been plugged into MT4, compatible with other indicators, and help clients access real-time technical analysis strategies and forecasting.
AC will recognize for you in real time reversal and continuation candlesticks patterns. Orange forecasts bearish. Blue forecasts bullish.
USD/CHF daily chart, in January 2015 and March 2015 the pair accumulated reversal patterns before declining sharply (green rectangles).
USD/JPY 30 min chart. With TRADING CENTRAL Adaptive Divergence & Convergence Indicator you can visualize on any chart entry and exit signals candidates.