作為全球人們用來購買和轉移商家資金的流行電子支付系統，Skrill是一種可靠，安全，透明和方便的在線發送和支付方式，專注於低成本的國際匯款。 由於轉移成本低，因此是大型交易的常用選擇。 ATFX是一個Skrill公認的外匯經紀商，可以很容易地使用Skrill和可行的Skrill FX經紀商選項進行外匯交易。
|費用 / 佣金||0|
How to make a deposit to your ATFX Account
- Login to the Client Portal with your live trading account information. Then, at the left side menu in the Client Portal, select “Deposit”. Then click “Deposit Now” in the “Deposit Online” session. Select “Skrill” as deposit channel and fill in the trading amount you wish to make your deposit.
- Login the Skrill account and follow the instruction from the Skrill to finish the progress of deposit.
- You can view your deposit status in the Deposit Withdrawal List in the Client Portal.
- ATFX will accept Skrill transaction in USD only. If a Skrill Neteller transaction is made in a currency that is not supported, your deposit will be converted to USD automatically. Please note that Skrill may charge a conversion fee. In the event that your trading account and deposit are denominated in different currencies, the transaction will be subject to conversion and charges may apply as per the conversion in Client Portal rates (login required).
- Deposits are processed instantly in case there is no need for additional verification. ATFX is not liable for any transfer delays you may experience due to a disruption of service in the system of the payment processor.
- ATFX does not charge any commission for deposits made by Skrill.
- If the address you have provided in Skrill is different to the one you have provided in ATFX Client Portal, we may ask for an explanation for this by requesting confirmation of the second address you have provided.
|費用 / 佣金||0|
How to withdraw funds from your ATFX Account
- Login to the Client Portal with your live trading account information. Then, at the left side menu in the Client Portal, select “Withdrawal”. Then fill in the information into the form and click “Submit”. Before filling out the rest of the form and clicking “Confirm”, please ensure that you have read our withdrawal notes.
- You can keep track of your withdrawal status in the Deposit Withdrawal List in the Client Portal.
- Withdrawals can only be made to the same Skrill account that was used to deposit funds.
- To withdraw funds via Skrill, you must have deposited funds using the same method.
- The processing time for withdrawals is usually within 1 working day of the withdrawal request. After the funds have been processed by ATFX, they will be credited to your Skrill account. If we are unable to verify your information, there may be a short delay.
- Profits can also be withdrawn by bank wire, but we require a bank statement confirming the account holder’s name, which must be identical to the name that you provided when you registered with ATFX.
- Please check that you have adequate free margin in your account to cover the withdrawal amount. If your free margin is insufficient, you will have to close any open positions.