NganLuong.vn是一家領先的電子錢包，在線支付網關，也是越南的先驅，無論是在產品和服務方面，還是在市場覆蓋和支付流程方面。 Nganluong.vn允許個人和企業以安全，方便和受保護的方式迅速在互聯網上發送和接收資金！ NganLuong.vn在電子錢包模式下運營，用戶註冊的個人或商業賬戶有三個主要功能：充值，支付和提款。 所有交易都通過國內或國際卡，銀行賬戶，預付卡或其他方便的表格完全在線。
今天創建一個NganLuong，輕鬆安全地製作您的第一個NganLuong存款。 付款從未如此迅速，一旦您的帳戶被創建並且您已經存款，進行NganLuong付款將很容易。 此外，如果您需要退出帳戶，處理NganLuong提款無需任何麻煩。
|費用 / 佣金||0|
How to make a deposit to your ATFX Account
- Login to the Client Portal with your live trading account information. Then, at the left side menu in the Client Portal, select “Deposit”. Then click “Deposit Now” in the “Deposit Online” session. Select “NganLuong E wallet” as deposit channel and fill in the trading amount you wish to make your deposit.
- Login the NganLuong account and follow the instruction from the NganLuong to finish the progress of deposit.
- You can view your deposit status in the Deposit Withdrawal List in the Client Portal.
- ATFX will accept NganLuong transaction in VND only. If a NganLuong transaction is made in a currency that is not supported, your deposit will be converted to VND automatically. Please note that NganLuong may charge a conversion fee. In the event that your trading account and deposit are denominated in different currencies, the transaction will be subject to conversion and charges may apply as per the conversion in Client Portal rates (login required).
- Deposits are processed instantly in case there is no need for additional verification. ATFX is not liable for any transfer delays you may experience due to a disruption of service in the system of the payment processor.
- ATFX does not charge any commission for deposits made by NganLuong.
- If the address you have provided in NganLuong is different to the one you have provided in ATFX Client Portal, we may ask for an explanation for this by requesting confirmation of the second address you have provided.
|費用 / 佣金||0|
How to withdraw funds from your ATFX Account
- Login to the Client Portal with your live trading account information. Then, at the left side menu in the Client Portal, select “Withdrawal”. Then fill in the information into the form and click “Submit”. Before filling out the rest of the form and clicking “Confirm”, please ensure that you have read our withdrawal notes.
- You can keep track of your withdrawal status in the Deposit Withdrawal List in the Client Portal.
- To withdraw funds via NganLuong, you must have deposited funds using the same method.
- Funds cannot be withdrawn to third party NganLuong accounts.
- Trading profits can be withdrawn using NganLuong as long as the funds are being withdrawn to the same NganLuong account that was used to fund your trading account.
- Profits can also be withdrawn by bank wire, but we require a bank statement confirming the account holder’s name, which must be identical to the name that you provided when you registered with ATFX.
- Please check that you have adequate free margin in your account to cover the withdrawal amount. If your free margin is insufficient, you will have to close any open positions.