銀行電匯是銀行之間的轉賬。 理想情況下，對於較大的基金和方便使用高度監管的金融機構，銀行電匯對於較大的交易是常見的，並且在不同國家之間進行時涉及第三方中介。 直接從您的帳戶轉移而不是依賴其他電子支付提供商的便利。 ATFX是一家接受電彙的外匯經紀商，所以今天就可以開始與ATFX進行交易冒險。
|貨幣||USD, GBP, EUR|
|費用 / 佣金||0|
How to make a deposit to your ATFX Account
- Login to the Client Portal with your live trading account information. Then, at the left side menu in the Client Portal, select”Deposit”. Then click “Deposit Now” in the “Bank Wire Transfer” session.
- Make bank wire transfer by the information provided in the page. Then, please provide the bank wire information to email@example.com after transfer. If the transaction goes through, the funds will be credit to your trading account upon receipt by “AT Global Markets”. Normally the processing time is around 3-5 business days.
- The sending bank may deduct a fee for processing a wire transfer. ATFX does not apply any fees and will deposit to your account the net amount received.
- ATFX accepts bank wire transfers in USD, GBP and EUR. Funds sent in a different currency will be converted to the deposit currency of your account. You may be charged a fee for the conversion.
- When giving your details of bank wire transfer, please ensure that they are correct because any mistakes made may delay the process and in such a case you will be responsible for any additional charges made by the concerned banks.
- In your payment details, please indicate your trading account number so we can successfully send the funds directly there.
- Make sure that the details you enter in the transfer order for your bank are correct; if any mistakes are made or if you forget to include your trading account number, this may result in a delay in the transfer of your funds to your trading account.
- Until you receive the transferred funds in your trading account, please keep the transfer confirmation from your bank (the account statement, the SWIFT copy, etc.). Such information may be equired if we need to confirm any of your details or make further inquiries into your transfer.
- Clients may transfer funds in the currency of their choice. If this currency is not the same as the currency of their trading account, the conversion will be made using our own rates.
|貨幣||USD, GBP, EUR|
|費用 / 佣金||0|
How to withdraw funds from your ATFX Account
- Login to the Client Portal with your live trading account information. Then, at the left side menu in the Client Portal, select “Withdrawal”. Then fill in the information into the form and click “Submit”. Before filling out the rest of the form and clicking “Confirm”, please ensure that you have read our withdrawal conditions.
- You can keep track of your withdrawal status in the Deposit Withdrawal List in the Client Portal.
- Most withdrawal requests are processed within 1 working day, but at times the process may take longer than usual; if for example we need to confirm your bank wire transfer details. The funds require approximately 3-5 business days to reach your bank account, subject to speed of SWIFT transfer.
- Take extra care when you enter your bank details; if any mistakes are made, the process may be delayed and you may have to pay additional charges to the banks in concern.
- When you withdraw your initial deposit, the funds can only be transferred to the same bank account that you initially deposited from.
- Our customer service team may require a scanned copy of the bank statement for the account you wish to withdraw funds from.