- Mata wangUSD
- Yuran / Suruhanjaya2% daripada jumlah deposit
- Had Deposit US $ 5,000 setiap transaksi
Cara membuat deposit ke Akaun ATFX anda
- Login to the Client Portal with your live trading account information. Then, at the left side menu in the Client Portal, select “Deposit”. Then click “Deposit Now” in the “Deposit Online” session. Select “Visa/MasterCard” as deposit channel and fill in the deposit amount you wish to make.
- Go to the input page to provide your credit card information, customer information and click “Agree to continue” to the confirmation page. Once you have checked that all your information is correct in the confirmation page, click “Send” to confirm the deposit request.
- You can view your deposit status in the Deposit Withdrawal List in the Client Portal.
- ATFX will accept credit card transactions in USD only. All card transactions sent in a different currency will be automatically converted to USD; the card processor may charge you a conversion fee.
- The card processor will charge the receiving party a fee for each transaction, which is incurred by ATFX clients. The net amount
will be posted to your trading account, which was funded through the card processor.
- If the deposit is successful, it will be posted to your trading account shortly. There might be a delay if the card processor or ATFX is unable to verify your information.
- Deposits are processed instantly in case there is no need for additional verification. ATFX is not liable for any transfer delays you may experience due to a disruption of service in the system of the payment processor.
- All our requirements regarding your card details are always sent through official ATFX email addresses. We will never request any secret card details (CVV, 3D secure code, etc.). If you receive any suspicious requests from a suspicious or unauthorized email address please contact us at email@example.com.
- Mata wangUSD
- Yuran / Suruhanjaya0
- Masa 2 hari bekerja, tertakluk kepada gateway kad kredit dan proses bank
- Had Deposit Bayaran balik kepada jumlah yang dibiayai
Cara membuat pengeluaran dana dari Akaun ATFX anda
- Login to the Client Portal with your live trading account information. Then, at the left side menu in the Client Portal, select “Withdrawal”. Then fill in the information into the form and click “Submit”. Before filling out the rest of the form and clicking “Confirm”, please ensure that you have read our withdrawal notes.
- You can keep track of your withdrawal status in the Deposit Withdrawal List in the Client Portal.
- If you wish to withdraw via the same credit card used when you originally deposited, please keep in mind that the amount which can be withdrawn via credit card, should not exceed the total deposited amount using the same credit card. The fee for processing fund withdrawals will be subtracted from the withdrawn amount. Additional profits acquired thereafter can be withdrawn by any other available method of your choosing.
- Withdrawals are processed by ATFX within 1 working day of your request. The funds will be transferred by 2 business days of being processed by us, subject to credit card gateway and bank processing. There may be a delay if we are unable to verify your information.
- You can withdraw funds using your card only if the same card was used for deposit.
- Make sure that you have sufficient free margin in your account to cover your withdrawal. If you do not, you may choose to close some open positions in your account before requesting a withdrawal.
- If a situation arises whereby the card processor is unable to process your withdrawal request, our back office team may contact you to discuss the alternative available methods.