DEPOSITS & WITHDRAWALS
Using Neteller which is the most convenient for you to deposit
to, withdraw from or transfer between accounts
When it comes to transferring money online in a safe and secure way to and from merchants such as FX trading firms and social network companies, Neteller has been one of the major funding methods. By withdrawing funds directly using their Net+ card or transferring to their own bank accounts, the advanced technology used by the financial company makes it a popular choice amongst traders. ATFX is a Neteller accepted forex broker, as well as a Neteller forex broker with no minimum deposit, making it an easy process to start trading with ATFX.
|Fees / Commission||0|
|Funding Limit||No limit after KYC verification|
How to make a deposit to your ATFX Account
- Login to the Client Portal with your live trading account information. Then, at the left side menu in the Client Portal, select “Deposit”. Then click “Deposit Now” in the “Deposit Online” session. Select “Neteller” as deposit channel and fill in the Neteller ID, Secure ID, deposit amount you wish to make.
- Follow the instruction to finish the progress of deposit.
- You can view your deposit status in the Deposit Withdrawal List in the Client Portal.
- ATFX will accept Neteller transaction in USD only. If a Neteller transaction is made in a currency that is not supported, your deposit will be converted to USD automatically. Please note that Neteller may charge a conversion fee. In the event that your trading account and deposit are denominated in different currencies, the transaction will be subject to conversion and charges may apply as per the conversion in Client Portal rates (login required).
- ATFX does not charge any commission for deposits made by Neteller.
- Deposits are processed instantly in case there is no need for additional verification. ATFX is not liable for any transfer delays you may experience due to a disruption of service in the system of the payment processor.
- If your deposit is successful, it will be credited to your trading account. There may be a delay in the event that Neteller and/or ATFX are unable to verify your information.
|Fees / Commission||0|
How to withdraw funds from your ATFX Account
- Login to the Client Portal with your live trading account information. Then, at the left side menu in the Client Portal, select “Withdrawal”. Then fill in the information into the form and click “Submit”. Before filling out the rest of the form and clicking “Confirm”, please ensure that you have read our withdrawal notes.
- You can keep track of your withdrawal status in the Deposit Withdrawal List in the Client Portal.
- To withdraw funds via Neteller, you must have deposited funds using the same method.
- Funds cannot be withdrawn to third party Neteller accounts.
- Trading profits can be withdrawn using Neteller as long as the funds are being withdrawn to the same Neteller account that was used to fund your trading account.
- Profits can also be withdrawn by bank wire, but we require a bank statement confirming the account holder’s name, which must be identical to the name that you provided when you registered with ATFX.
- Please check that you have adequate free margin in your account to cover the withdrawal amount. If your free margin is insufficient, you will have to close any open positions.